Learn Back End Development with Black Orlando Tech!
August 11 @ 6:00 pm - September 29 @ 7:00 pm
Instructor: Brian Clincy, CEO & Cofounder @ 13 Integrated Data Solutions
Back-end developers play a critical role in web development teams and are responsible for handling data storage and ensuring content gets delivered to the front-end.
Introduction to programming the backend of the Web, delivering data and content to Web and/or Mobile applications. As a beginner-level course, this is the first step toward a career in Data Science, Machine Learning and app development. This course will be run like Agile Project Sprints and ticketing system with participants being backend devs teams.
- Learn how to work with basic data structures and algorithms
- Learn in a virtual agile environment
- Consume and product Application Programming Interfaces (APIs) for front-end web and mobile applications
- Get hands-on training with relational and NoSQL databases
- Get support on career leads, internships, networking, etc
Prerecorded Live Info Session: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4V1uNalS6NQ
Additional course information can be found here: https://github.com/bclincy/intro_back-end_dev
Virtual Classroom Sessions: Tuesday’s at 6pm
- Tuesday Aug 11, 6-7pm
- Tuesday Aug 18, 6-7pm
- Tuesday Aug 25, 6-7pm
- Tuesday Sep 1, 6-7pm
- Tuesday Sep 8, 6-7pm
- Tuesday Sep 15, 6-7pm
- Tuesday Sep 22, 6-7pm
- Tuesday Sep 29, 6-7pm
- $100 paid upon registration
- $60 refunded upon course completion